Terms And Conditions
Responsibilities, Registration, and Passwords
- Users’ email addresses and passwords are personal to themselves and may not be used by anyone else to access Borntechy assumes that while signing suppose you are of a minimum of 18 years of age or above. Suppose you are not; you have logged up with the guidelines and allowance of your guardian. Suppose the responsibility will be arising by the guardian of the minor or the minor, as the case may be.
- Readers won’t do anything to assist anyone who is not a registered user in achieving unauthorized access to registration or subscription.
- Readers don’t create different registration accounts to abuse the site’s functionality or other users, nor do you observe to pass yourself off as another user.
- Users follow these terms and conditions. Suppose Borntechy believes that you have not complied with these requirements, Borntechy may, at our full discretion, eliminate your access to the registration areas of the com/write-for-us/ and without giving you any advance notice.
- Readers are responsible for keeping your information and passwords up to date and confidential.
Borntechy features may be opened to registered users or subscribers only. By signing and subscribing to this site, you become a registered user. Though you are not subscribed, you can still become a registered user. Being a registered user shall allow you to
- Push Notifications
- A single free trial with full access to all premium features
- Any other Bornetchy shall be part of the benefits of being a registered user from time to time. Borntechy reserves the right to amend or vary Borntechy content available to registered users from time to time.
Users are fully responsible for the confidentiality and use of and access to Borntechy and the site using your user name or password. Readers agree to immediately notify Borntechy if you recognize unauthorized use of any password, the loss, theft, user Id or email address, or Borntechy content. Readers will provide Borntechy with appropriate, complete registration information and inform Borntechy of any changes associated with such information. To assure your compliance with these terms, Borntechy reserves the right to monitor and record activity on the site, including access to Borntechy content. Each registration and subscription is for the individual use of the registered user or subscriber-only. Readers may not share your sign-in information or password with any other person. Borntechy may not share or transfer your subscription with anyone. Borntechy doesn’t allow multiple users to open the site through a single name and password. You may cancel or suspend your access to the site if you perform this or breach any of these Terms and Conditions without further obligation to you.
Subscription and Cancellation
Borntechy varies the amount of content and types of services that it makes available to different categories of users at any time apart from registered users.
Borntechy provides a subscription that allows our subscribers to access content over the Internet to certain mobile phones, computers, and other devices. By subscribing to the Borntechy, you deem to accept the Terms & Conditions.
Borntechy’s subscription may begin with a free trial. To sign-up for your subscription, it is intended to allow subscribers to try the service.
Borntechy determines free trial eligibility at its sole discretion, and we may limit eligibility to prevent free trial abuse. We cancel the free trial immediately and put your account on hold if we determine that you are not eligible at our discretion without assigning any reason. Our management team may use information like an account email address used with an existing or recent Borntechy subscription to determine eligibility, device Id, or the payment method.
Unless specifically explained in any subscription offer or promotion when you put your subscription order with Borntechy. Users will contact you at the end of the initial subscription period with an offer to renew your subscription at the time, then prevailing renewal rate that may be changed from time to time.
To eliminate your subscription, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, and no refund is applicable after seven days from the day of purchasing the product.
Contract and Disputes
Borntechy shall provide your subscription about these terms or any offer or promotion that may apply to your subscription. Further discussed above, you have legal rights concerning your subscription that includes the right to cancel. Do you have any issues, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
Fees and Payments
Borntechy readers are responsible for any payable fees, including any processing or other fees charged by the issuing bank or payment provider.
The subscription cost will be explained to you on the subscription order pages or during the order process. This subscription may vary from time to time. Readers agree to pay the fees at the rates notified to you once you purchase your subscription, together with any processing or other associated fees by the bank or payment provider. Eligibility for any discounts, if applicable, is found out when you subscribe and can’t be modified during the term of your subscription. All foreign payments, including any applicable taxes, must be done in US Dollars. Suppose we search that you are from outside India and are processing payment in INR; your account will be suspended. You are responsible for the payment associated with the site’s use, by you or someone else, using your Id. Once you buy a subscription or access any other content owned by Borntechy, you must provide Borntechy with full and appropriate payment details. By submitting payment details, you assure that you can use those payment details for this purpose. Suppose Borntechy does not receive payment authorization or any authorization is subsequently removed; it may quickly terminate or suspend your access to your subscription or its content. Our team may contact the issuing bank, payment provider, or law enforcement authorities in suspicious circumstances.