All essential terms covered and explained herein shall have the same meaning as provided under the Terms and Conditions.
By using borntechy.com services when you register for an account, communicate with us on our sites, or through social media, you accept and provide consent to our data collection, use, and share your details as explained in this policy.
Accessing borntechy.com through VPN
Accessing or using the Borntechy Site or services through any mechanism or technology that consists of your real geo-location or offers inappropriate details of your location like using a virtual private network (VPN) to access borntechy services or proxy server.
Borntechy won’t be responsible or liable for collecting, storing, or processing your details or data. Suppose you use any mechanism or technology to access or use the Borntechy site or services that contains your actual geo-location.
Gathering and Utilization of Personal Details
- Details you offer to us
Details Gathered at the time of registration
During registration, we ask that you offer basic personal detail to continue engaging with you and deliver you the services. Details that we may collect include but may not be limited to the following-
- First or Last Name
- Email Id
- City, State, Address,
- Contact number or mobile No.
- Date of Birth
Details You Given to Us Voluntarily
Suppose you deliver us personal correspondence, like letters or emails. If other users or third parties deliver us some texts or images about your activities or postings on the site, we may collect and store such information.
Borntechy may gather additional information like your name, email id, location, or mobile number at other times that include but not limited to when you provide feedback, amplify your response to surveys, provide comments, content, or email preferences, or communicate with us. Along with this, we may also capture the financial information you provide us, like investment details or compensation details, when you use borntechy service functionalities like Wealth Calculator and Tax Calculator.
B. Details Gathered Automatically While Browsing Via the Site
The only personal detail a cookie can contain is the elements you supply. A cookie can’t accept data off your hard drive or device. Our Ads promoters may also assign their cookies to your browser if you tap on Ads, a process that we do not control. Borntechy receives and stores certain types of information whenever you interact with us via Site or Service with your computer or laptop or netbook or mobile or tablet or pad or handheld device, etc.
If a user opts out to use Ads, the unique DoubleClick cookie Id on the user’s browser is overwritten with Opt-Out. Because a unique cookie Id is no more, the opt-out cookie can’t be related to a particular browser.
Opting-out of Google Analytics for display advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings options provided by Google.
Log File Information
We may automatically gather limited details from your computer or device when you visit our site, application, or service, like
- IP address
- Device serial number or Id
- SMS for OTP
- In-App permissions for capturing location, storage, network connection, and Wi-Fi connection
- Android Advertiser Id
- Pages you view
- Your computer or device’s name,
- Your operating system,
- Location or IP address
- Comments and Reviews provided by you
- Your preferences whereas using the Sites
- Your activities and browsing methods on the site
- Articles and topics to be read, followed, shared, and saved
- People you follow and people following you
- Response to a survey
- Any communications with us
- Browser type and version,
- CPU speed,
- Connection speed
- SSO Id
We may use cute GIFs to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously, without personally recognizing the user. We may also use amazing GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. We utilize this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, design our sites or services to our users’ interests, and measure traffic within our sites to improve the quality. Our sites’ functionality and interactivity let advertisers recognize where readers come without personally recognizing the users.
C. Inferred Details through Utilization and Log Data
Borntechy may track certain information about you based upon your behavior on Borntechy services. We utilize this information to conduct internal research on Our users’ demographics like age, gender, devices, interests, and behavior to understand better, protect, and serve our users.
We may also gather your information to track user behavior and preferences for internal analytics and research. We may also make use of your Information:
1. To evaluate your interest in various services, offers, genres of content;
- 2. To carry on analytics and conduct customer research to determine your interest, identify content that generates sales, and analyze traffic patterns.
If you select to publish messages on social media accounts, message boards, chat rooms, or other message areas or leave feedback, Borntechy will gather that information you provide to us. We may cover up this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support, troubleshoot problems, and comply with legal obligations under applicable laws.
The above details may also be collected by keeping cookies on our sites by our affiliates to meet the purposes mentioned above.
D. Details We Captured from Third-parties
Details received from other Sources
Borntechy may obtain details about you from other online sources. We may add it to our account detail system and treat it following this policy. Suppose you provide information to the platform provider or other partner we provide services with; your account information may be passed on. Borntechy may receive updated contact information from third-parties to correct our records and meet the services, share the information with any third-party, or communicate with you.
Details received from Third-party Sites
If you link, couple or sign-in to your Borntechy services account with a third-party service; they may deliver us information such as your registered email id and public profile information from the service as listed below.
- Facebook – public profile detail and email Id may include name, profile picture, age, or gender.
- Google – email id, age, and language preference.
- LinkedIn – email id or public information may include name, current position, profile picture, etc.
Demographic and other Information
We may move to the other sources of demographic and other details to provide you with more targeted communications and promotions. We utilize various third-party analytics service providers, among others, to trace the reader’s behavior on our site. Readers are used to supporting display advertising towards helping us understand our users’ demographics and interests. The reports are anonymous and can’t be associated with personally recognized information you may have shared with us.
Subscription or paid service data
When you select any subscription or paid service, our payment gateway provider or we may gather your detail such as address or billing information, including your credit or debit card number and expiration date. Borntechy subscriptions or paid Services may be on auto renewal mode unless removed or ignored. Suppose you aren’t willing to auto-renew your subscription at any point; readers may cancel your subscription before its end term by connecting on our support email.
Transactional or Billing Information
Available on your purchase of a subscription or paid service, our payment gateway partner may further require your bank account or credit or debit card details, along with your billing address. The payment gateway partner stores this detail. Currently, the services will be using third-party payment gateway partners to process the payment of your subscription fee to the services for subscription access; we do not control such payment gateway partners. Once you visit such payment gateways, you do so at your own risk. Borntechy encourages you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by such payment gateways before offering them details about you or entering into any transactions with them. We do not expect responsibility or liability for such payment gateways, content, and privacy practices, nor do we endorse them.
We may receive financial or transactional information like transaction Ids from third-party vendors for payments, reconciliation and validation of transactions, and resolutions of complaints in case of failed transactions or payments.
Purposes for Collecting, Processing, and Disclosing Your details
We utilize details to provide, administer, enhance, analyze, and personalize our service and marketing efforts, process your registration, offer you services, and communicate with you related to the below-mentioned points.
- To offer you and administer our services
- Enabling registration or signing up and maintaining your accounts on Borntechy Services
- Offering you location-specific content
- Inspect and understand our audience, improve our service, recommendation algorithms, and delivery that may require sharing personal details with our group companies and associations or third-party service providers
- To assist advertisers and understand our audience and state the value of advertising on our site. Highlighted in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site and to provide you relevant ads
- Offering you with interest-based content like articles, stories, news on our site
- Applying the use of functionalities like the Tax and Wealth calculator
- Activate your participation in various webcasts and webinars available on the site
- Offer you push notifications on your browser.
- Chat with you concerning our service via email to send you news about the content available, Borntechy Services, and details about new features available on the Borntechy Services to assist you with operational requests such as password reset requests, promotional announcements, and surveys.
- Let you participate in interactive features offered through our Services
- Sharing with our customer support team to rectify your queries or concerns associated with your rights or services provided to you.